Citrix ShareFile Review

Home Citrix ShareFile Review

Home Forums General Topics General Discussion Citrix ShareFile Review

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Keymaster

I was once a devoted user of Citrix ShareFile and sang its praises to anyone who would listen. However, my once-rosy view of the service has taken a nosedive thanks to their abrupt discontinuation of unlimited space without so much as a warning.

Communication Catastrophe: Citrix ShareFile’s decision to discontinue unlimited space was not only a major inconvenience but a blatant betrayal of customer trust. The lack of any warning or preemptive communication is unfathomable. One day, everything was fine, and the next, a bombshell dropped without any courtesy to the loyal customers who had come to rely on the service.

Grandfathering Gone Awry: The absence of any kind of grandfathering for existing customers adds insult to injury. I invested my time, resources, and trust in Citrix ShareFile, only to be treated like an afterthought when they decided to alter the very foundation of their service.

Reliability Ruined: I must commend Citrix ShareFile for its reliability in the past. The service was a workhorse, always dependable when it came to storing and sharing files. It is this very reliability that makes their recent missteps all the more disheartening.

End of an Era: What was once a love affair with Citrix ShareFile has transformed into disappointment and frustration. The sudden change has left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I can no longer endorse a service that values its bottom line over the loyalty of its customers.

Farewell to ShareFile: Regrettably, I’ve had to part ways with Citrix ShareFile. It’s no longer the service I once cherished, and I refuse to support a company that disregards its user base so callously.

In conclusion, the abrupt discontinuation of unlimited space without warning or any consideration for existing users has shattered my confidence in Citrix ShareFile. The lack of communication and failure to honor existing arrangements is a blatant disregard for customer loyalty. My once glowing recommendation has turned into a cautionary tale of how a service can go from being dependable to deeply disappointing in the blink of an eye.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.